How does FESS Sinu-Cleanse Congestion Relief Saline Mist work?
FESS Sinu-Cleanse Congestion Relief is a deep penetrating non-medicated hypertonic continuous mist that helps relieve nasal and sinus congestion due to colds, sinusitis, rhinitis and allergies. Irrigating the nasal and sinus cavities with a hypertonic solution washes out excess mucus, allergens and pollutants.
The benefits of using a hypertonic saline mist.
FESS Sinu-Cleanse Congestion Relief is a mild hypertonic solution that is 'saltier' than regular saline to gently draw liquid out of the sinuses. Frequent sufferers of rhinitis and sinusitis may find regular use helps reduce the frequency of respiratory tract infections.
Non-medicated, preservative free and suitable for daily use.
FESS Sinu-Cleanse Congestion Relief can be used alone, with other medications, during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
- Hypertonic formula.
Read enclosed instructions leaflet.
- Can be used by adults and children from 2 years of age.
- Tilt head to right side.
- Direct the nozzle into the right nostril.
- Aim slightly back and out towards the top of your right ear.
- Lightly depress nozzle for 1 to 2 seconds.
- Avoid tilting your head backwards as the solution may enter your throat causing discomfort. - ---- However this will not cause harm.
- Tilt head to left side and repeat the procedure in the left nostril.
- Spray 2 to 3 times per day or as directed by your doctor or ENT specialist.
- Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
If symptoms persist, see your doctor or healthcare professional.
Ask your doctor or ENT specialist for further information.
- Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not use if carton seals are missing or broken.
- Contains inert propellant (nitrogen).
- For use by one person only.
- The use of this device by more than one person may spread infections, clean nozzle in soapy water and rinse with hot water after each use.
Active: Sodium Chloride 30mg/mL.
Contains inert propellant (nitrogen).
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.
Suitable for daily use.
Height: 173mm, Width: 48mm, Depth: 48mm, Weight: 152g